Beccaman Co., Ltd.
User Terms and Conditions
[Chapter 1 General Rules]
Article 1 [Purpose)
The purpose of these terms and conditions is to define the rights, obligations and responsibilities between the company and the user when the user uses the “service” provided by Beccaman Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company” or “Beccaman”) .
Article 2 (Definitions)
Key terms used in these Terms and Conditions are as follows:
① “Beccaman” means a virtual business place or website operated by the company set up so that the company can trade goods and services using information and communication facilities such as computers to provide car repair and management services to customers It is also used in the sense of a business operator who operates “Beccaman”.
② “Service” refers to all services provided by the “Company” using the brand name “Beccaman” regardless of the implemented terminal (PC, tablet, portable terminal, etc.).
③ “Users” refer to members and non-members who access the “services” of the company and receive the services provided by the company in accordance with these terms and conditions.
④ “Posts” refer to texts, photos, videos and other information in the form of codes, texts, voices, sounds, images, and videos posted on the “Service” by the “User” when using the “Service”. It means files, links, etc.
⑤ “Order transaction” refers to all transactions made by the customer using the payment service when using the service.
⑥ “Points” refers to the cyber money provided by the company to the members when the members use the service.
Article 3 (Publication, Effect and Amendment of Terms and Conditions)
① The company posts the contents of these terms and conditions on the initial screen of the service so that users can easily understand them. However, the contents of the terms and conditions can be viewed by the “user” through the connection screen.
② The Company may amend these Terms and Conditions to the extent that it does not violate relevant laws such as the Content Industry Promotion Act, the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc., the Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions, and the Basic Consumer Act.
③ When the company revises the terms and conditions, the date of application of the existing terms and conditions and the revised terms and conditions and the reason for the amendment shall be specified, together with the current terms and conditions, from at least seven (7) days from the date of application (important to the user's valuable rights or obligations) Content changes are notified within the service for a certain period of time (at least 30 days in advance) and through electronic means such as the consent window when logging in.
④ Even though the company has clearly notified the user that it will be deemed approved if the company does not express its intention to refuse by 7 days after the date of notice or notice/notification to the effective date of the revised terms and conditions while notifying the user in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the customer explicitly refuses to refuse If you do not express your intention, it is deemed that you have accepted the changed terms and conditions.
⑤ If the customer does not agree to the amended terms and conditions, the company cannot apply the amended terms and conditions, and the customer may terminate the use contract in accordance with the provisions of Article 26 Paragraph 1.
⑥ Matters not stipulated in these Terms and Conditions and interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Electronic Exchange Visa Protection Guidelines and related laws or commercial practices established by the government.
[Chapter 2 Use of Services]
Article 4 (Service Use)
① The use of the service is possible immediately after the company's consent to use the service.
② In principle, the service usage time is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (00:00-24:00), except when it is impossible for the company's business or technology. However, for reasons such as regular inspection of service facilities, the company may divide the service into a specific range and set the date and time separately.
Article 5 (Notification of Service Content Change, etc.)
If the company changes or terminates the service contents, the company may notify the change or termination of the service contents through electronic means such as service notices and SMS.
Article 6 (Restriction and Suspension of Service Use)
① The company may restrict or suspend the use of the service by the customer in the case of the following reasons.
1. In case the user intentionally or grossly negligently interferes with the operation of the company service
2. In case the customer violates the obligations of Article 8
3. In case of unavoidable circumstances due to service facility inspection, repair or construction
4. When the key telecommunications business operator stipulated in the Telecommunications Business Act suspends the telecommunications service 5. When there is a problem with the use of the service due to a national emergency, a failure of the service facility, or congestion of the service use
6. If the Company considers it inappropriate to continue providing services due to other serious reasons
② The company shall be responsible for theft of name and payment in violation of the “Resident Registration Act”, theft of phone numbers, the provision and operation of illegal programs in violation of the “Copyright Act” and the “Computer Program Protection Act”, and illegal communication in violation of the “Information and Communications Network Act” In case of violating related laws such as hacking, distributing malicious programs, exceeding access rights, etc., you can immediately suspend use of the service permanently, etc. In case of permanent suspension according to this section, all benefits obtained through service use will also be extinguished, and the company will There is no separate compensation for this.
③ When the company restricts or suspends the use of the service in accordance with this Article, the company notifies the user of the reason and period of restriction in accordance with Article 5 [Notice of Changes in Service Content, etc.].
④ The user may file an objection against the restriction of use under this Article according to the procedure set by the company. At this time, if the company recognizes that the objection is justified, the company immediately resumes use of the service.
Article 7 (Attribution of Rights and Use of Works)
① All rights, including copyrights for various services provided by the company to users, belong to the company, and all rights, including copyrights for posts made by users in the course of using the service, are reserved unless otherwise indicated. It belongs to the relevant customer.
② For the purpose of operating, displaying, transmitting, distributing, and promoting the service, the company may use the postings registered by the users as follows within a reasonable range, consistent with the fair practices stipulated in the Copyright Act, free of charge without the user's separate permission. there is.
③ If the company receives an objection such as a claim for damages from others on the grounds that the posting posted by the user in the service infringes the copyright, program copyright, etc. of others, the user shall endeavor to indemnify the company, and the company If this is not the case, the user must bear all damages incurred by the "company" as a result.
- next -
Reproduction, modification, modification, display, transmission, distribution, and creation of edited works within the scope of not impairing the copyrightability of users' posts within the service Provide, display or promote the contents of the member's posts to service partners such as media and telecommunication companies to do.
Article 8 (Obligations of members and non-members)
① Members and non-members must not engage in any of the following acts.
1. Registering false information in member information
2. Changing the information posted on the company's service or using the information obtained by using the service for commercial or non-profit purposes without prior consent of the company for duplication, publication, broadcasting, etc., or providing it to a third party
3. Acts that infringe the rights of the company or third parties, such as defaming the company or other third parties or infringing intellectual property rights
4. In case the service is used unfairly by stealing the member information of other members or the user's information
5. Sending junk mail, spam mail, chain letters, e-mails recommending to join a pyramid organization, obscene or violent messages, images, voices, etc. Any other act of disclosing or posting information that is contrary to public order and morals
6. Transmitting or posting information (computer programs, etc.) whose transmission or posting is prohibited under relevant laws, such as the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.
7. The act of distributing information, sentences, figures, voices, etc. that violate public order or morals
8. Posting or sending messages by impersonating or impersonating an employee of the company or the administrator of the service, or using the name of another person
9. Posting or sending by e-mail or SMS data containing software viruses or other computer codes, files or programs designed to disrupt or destroy the normal operation of computer software, hardware, and telecommunications equipment.
10. Interfering with the use of services by other users, such as stalking
11. Acts of collecting, storing, or disclosing the personal information of other users without their consent
12. Conducting commercial activities by using the services provided by the company by posting advertisements or advertisements or sending spam emails to a large number of unspecified customers.
13. Violating the current laws and regulations, the terms and conditions set forth in the service provided by the company, and other regulations related to the use of the service
② The company may restrict the use of the service or unilaterally terminate this contract if a member or non-member user commits the act in paragraph 1, and the company does not take any responsibility for this.
Article 9 (Obligations of the company)
① The company must faithfully implement measures such as maintenance, inspection or restoration of facilities related to the company's service provision and security to be suitable for continuous and stable service provision.
② The company does not send commercial e-mails or SMS for commercial purposes that users do not want.
③ The company does not disclose or distribute personal information of users that it learns in relation to the provision of services to third parties without their consent, and strives to protect them. Other matters related to the protection of personal information of members are in accordance with related laws such as the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc. and the “Personal Information Handling Policy” separately set by the company.
Article 10 (Relationship between Beccaman and Beccaman Linked Websites)
① A website linked to Beccaman refers to a case in which a hyperlink (eg, the hyperlink target includes text, pictures, and moving images) is used.
② The company does not take any responsibility, including guarantees, for the goods and services independently provided by the linked website and for the transaction between the customer and the website.
Article 11 (Prohibition of transfer)
The right to receive the service of the user cannot be transferred, given, or provided for the purpose of a pledge.
Article 12 (Point Service)
① "Points" are granted to members according to the company's policy, and the period of use is 3 years from the date of accumulation. The terms and conditions of use of “points” may vary according to the company’s policies.
② In the event of membership withdrawal or loss of qualification, “Points” will automatically expire.
Article 13 (Storage of order transaction records)
Transaction records of “order transaction” can be preserved for a certain period in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce, etc.
Article 14 (Available Payment Methods for Order Transactions)
The payment method for goods or services purchased from the company may be one of the following.
1. Credit card payment
2. Virtual account payment, points
3. Payment methods additionally designated by other companies
Article 15 (Purchase decision and remittance in case of order transaction)
In accordance with these Terms and Conditions and the regulations set by the company, the user can make an “order transaction” through the following procedures.
1. Selection of goods or services
2. Enter your name, reservation date, and contact information
3. Confirmation of the amount of goods or services
4. Selection of payment method
Article 16 (Cancellation and Refund for Order Transaction)
① The company's cancellation and refund rules for "order transaction" comply with relevant laws, such as the Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce, etc.
② In the case of “order transaction”, depending on the nature of the car repair and management service, the company may set separate cancellation and refund-related regulations.
③ In the case of “order transaction”, due to the nature of car repair and management services, cancellation and refund will be processed after confirming with the service provider.
[Chapter 3 Location-Based Services]
Article 17 (Contents of Location-Based Services)
The company provides location-based services as follows by using the location information of the location information collection target provided by the location information service provider.
1. Provision of search results using current location: Provides search results such as companies that can be visited in the short distance based on the current location of the subject of personal location information.
Article 18 (Method of collecting location information)
The company collects personal location information in the following ways.
1. Base station-based (Cell ID method) real-time location information collection using mobile phone terminals
2. Collection of location information through GPS information collected through a dedicated terminal with a built-in GPS chip
3. Location information collection through WPS information collected through dedicated terminal with built-in Wi-Fi chip
4. Collection of location information collected through other location-identifying devices
Article 19 (Use of location-based service)
① In principle, the use of location-based services is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, the service may be temporarily suspended for business or technical reasons of the company, and the service may be temporarily suspended for the period set by the company for operational purposes. In this case, the company will notify you in advance or afterward.
② The company may divide the location-based service into a certain range and set the available time for each range separately, and in this case, the content will be announced.
In the event of war, disaster, natural disaster, or a national emergency equivalent thereto, or there is a possibility that a key communication service provider in accordance with the Telecommunications Business Act has other unavoidable reasons such as suspending the telecommunication service, the location-based service You can limit or suspend all or part of it.
④ When the company restricts or suspends the use of location-based services in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 4, the company shall endeavor to notify the user of the reason and period of restriction without delay. ⑤ The company shall not be held liable in the event that the location-based service is restricted or suspended due to an obstacle in paragraph 3 above.
Article 20 (Use or Provision of Personal Location Information)
① Companies that use personal location information are as follows.
Name: Beccaman Co., Ltd.
Main phone number: 1833-5714
③ The rights of users and their legal representatives and the method of exercising them depend on the address of the customer at the time of filing, and if there is no address, the district court having jurisdiction over the place of residence shall have exclusive jurisdiction. However, if the address or residence of the customer is not clear at the time of filing, or if the applicant is a foreign resident, the complaint shall be filed with the competent court under the Civil Procedure Act.
④ The company automatically records the data confirming the collection, use, and provision of location information about the subject of personal location information in the location information system in accordance with Article 16, Paragraph 2 of the Act on the Protection and Use of Location Information, and keeps it for one year do.
⑤ When the company provides personal location information to a third party designated by the user, the company immediately informs the user of the recipient, the date of provision and the purpose of provision each time through the communication terminal device from which the personal location information was collected. However, in the case of any of the following cases, the customer will notify them to the communication terminal device or e-mail address specified and specified in advance.
1. When the communication terminal device that has collected personal location information does not have a text, voice or video reception function
2. When the customer requests in advance to notify by means of online posting, etc.
Article 21 (Rights of Subjects of Personal Location Information)
① Users may withdraw all or part of their consent to the provision of location-based services using personal location information and provision of personal location information to third parties at any time to the company. In this case, the company destroys the collected personal location information, use of location information, and data confirming the fact of provision.
② The user may request the company to temporarily suspend the collection, use or provision of personal location information at any time, and the company cannot refuse this and has technical means for this.
③ The user may request the company to view or notify the data of each of the following subparagraphs, and if there is an error in the data, it may request correction. In this case, the company cannot reject the customer's request without justifiable reasons.
1. Data confirming the collection, use, and provision of location information about the person
2. The reason and details of the personal location information provided to a third party in accordance with the Act on the Protection and Use of Location Information or other legal provisions
④ The user may request through the company's prescribed procedures to exercise the rights under paragraphs 1 to 3.
Article 22 (Rights of Legal Representative)
① For users under the age of 14, the company must obtain consent from the user and their legal representative for the provision of location-based services using personal location information and the provision of personal location information to a third party. In this case, the legal representative has all the rights of the customer under Article 7.
1. When data to confirm the use of location information and provision of location information is necessary for the settlement of charges for the provision of location information and location-based services 2. When providing a specific individual in an unrecognizable form for statistical preparation, academic research, or market research
Article 23 (Rights of Persons Obligated to Protect Children under 8 Years of Age)
① The company agrees to the use or provision of personal location information for the protection of the life or body of children under 8 years of age by the person obligated to protect those who fall under the following circumstances (hereinafter referred to as “children under 8 years of age, etc.”) In this case, the consent of the person is deemed to have been obtained.
1. Children under the age of 8
3. Persons with mental disabilities under Article 2, Paragraph 2, Item 2 of the Welfare of Persons with Disabilities Act, who are severely disabled under Article 2, Item 2 of the Employment Promotion and Vocational Rehabilitation for the Disabled Act (the provisions of Article 29 of the Welfare of Persons with Disabilities Act) (limited to those who have registered with disabilities by
② For the protection of the life or body of children under the age of 8, the person responsible for protection who wants to consent to the use or provision of personal location information must submit a written consent with a document proving that he or she is the person responsible for protection to the company.
③ The person responsible for protection may exercise all of the rights of the subject of personal location information if they agree to the use or provision of personal location information for children under the age of 8.
Article 24 (Designation of Location Information Manager)
① The company designates and operates a person in a position to take practical responsibility as the location information manager to properly manage and protect location information and to handle complaints from the subject of personal location information.
② The location information manager is the head of the department that provides location-based services, and specific details shall follow the supplementary provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
[Chapter 4 Others]
Article 25 (Personal Information Protection)
① The company complies with the relevant laws and regulations such as the Information and Communications Network Act and the Personal Information Protection Act to protect members' personal information.
② The company establishes a "personal information handling policy" to protect members' personal information, designates a person in charge of personal information protection, and publishes and operates it.
④ The company does not use the information provided by the customer for the use contract for purposes other than the purpose of operating the company service or provide it to a third party without the customer's consent. However, exceptions are made in the following cases.
1. In case the use of member information and provision of information to a third party are permitted based on laws and regulations
2. In case of providing the minimum member information necessary for delivery service, consignment service, service reservation, etc.
3. In case of obtaining the consent of the customer according to the terms and conditions and policies of other companies
Article 26 (Termination of Use Agreement)
① A member may at any time apply for termination of the contract of use in accordance with the procedures set by the company, and the company must deal with it immediately as stipulated by relevant laws.
③ When a member cancels the contract, all posts registered in his/her account, such as profile, among posts written by the member, will be deleted. However, posts that have been added or scrapped by other members, reposted, or registered on the public bulletin board will not be deleted.
④ In the event that the “member” violates the provisions of Article 8, the company may terminate this contract after notifying the member in advance or giving the member an opportunity to express their opinion for a reasonable period of time. You may also be subject to civil and criminal liability.
Article 27 (Disclaimer)
① If the company cannot provide the service for the following reasons, the company is not responsible for any damage caused to the member.
1. In the event of a natural disaster or force majeure equivalent thereto
2. In case of intentional service interference by a third party that has entered into a service alliance contract with the company to provide services
3. If there is a problem in using the service due to reasons attributable to the member
4. In case of other reasons without intention or negligence of the company
② The company does not guarantee the reliability, accuracy, etc. of information, data, facts obtained by the user using the service, and is not responsible for any damage to the user caused by this.
③ The company is not responsible for cases that cannot be viewed on the computer because the application is not submitted through the company.
④ The company is not responsible for the failure or loss of the expected profit by using the service, and has no obligation to intervene in disputes between users and between users and third parties through the service. , and does not bear any responsibility for compensation for any damage caused by this.
⑤ Since the repair contract and car management service contract are contracts between the customer and the service provider, the company is not, in principle, responsible for compensation for defects that occur during the service process. play a role.
⑥ The company is not responsible for the use of services provided free of charge, unless there are special provisions in the relevant laws. Article 28 (Settlement of Disputes)
① The company installs and operates a damage compensation processing organization to reflect legitimate opinions or complaints raised by users and compensate for the damage.
② The company handles complaints and opinions submitted by customers with priority. However, if prompt processing is difficult, the reason and processing schedule will be immediately notified to the customer.
③ In the event of an application for damage relief from a customer in relation to an e-commerce dispute between the company and the customer, the Fair Trade Commission or the dispute mediation agency commissioned by the Mayor/Do Governor may follow the mediation.
Article 29 (Jurisdiction and Governing Law)
These Terms and Conditions are stipulated and implemented by the laws of the Republic of Korea, and the court having jurisdiction over the address under the Civil Procedure Act shall have the jurisdiction of the court for disputes arising between the company and the customer in relation to the use of the service.
Article 1. These Terms and Conditions were amended on January 4, 2022 and will be effective from January 18, 2022.
Article 2. The person in charge of location information management of the company is as follows.
1. Name: Cass
2. Contact: 1833-5714